RUNWAY TO REGENERATION:
LOUD AND PROUD
We are joined by LGBTQ community members and friends to celebrate and support diversity in
entrepreneurship. As business leaders and consumers, our actions shape and define how we
engage with each other. We have the power to use our voice and dollars to bring about positive
change in our communities. Our stakeholders tackle issues such as environmental justice,
economic development, poverty, and sustainability through business as a force for good.
Join Runway to Regeneration for: LOUD AND PROUD
In the third online edition of our Runway to Regeneration series, we engage with LGBTQ
changemakers to hear their business stories and vote with our wallet. We ask you to join us in
sharing our platform with LGBTQ business owners.
We commit to donating 85% of event revenue (a goal of $3,000) in support of the Black Trans
Emergency Fund hosted by the San Diego Black LGBTQ Coalition.
The coalition will join us to
share their good work providing the following resources:
● Access to emergency housing
● Food assistance
● Cost of transportation
● Medication co-pay for medically necessary HRT
Please join us to support and contribute to the LGBTQ community for our livestream event
showcasing LGBTQ designers, artists, and craftsmen.
We will LOUDly AND PROUDly feature:
- Brent Auxier, Auxier Kline
- Sean Williams, Shakes the Artist
- Alex Floro, Under New MGMT & The People’s Bodega
- Pamuela Halliwell, San Diego Black LGBTQ Coalition
- Schuyler Ellers, Lord Von Schmitt
- Kayla and Tara, Cannapride
And more to come!
As an attendee, you are able to engage LOUD AND PROUD with the featured speakers on their
work, and stay after the event for an open discussion.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Get to know us: Join the Runway to Regeneration mailing list and follow us on Facebook or
Instagram for updates, including podcasts, and articles about our featured entrepreneurs.
Registration fee: we suggest $35; pay what you can option is available
- $30 donation to San Diego Black LGBTQ Coalition
- $3 direct event costs for LOUD AND PROUD
- $2 reinvested into the larger Runway to Regeneration Event featuring changemakers
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the
live online event, and a follow up email.
Brought to you by A STELLAR CO -- create a profitable, regenerative business without being a